The Concluded 2019 Governorship election that held in 29 state of the country have produced 27 governors-elect.
Below is a list of the governorship candidates elected so far from the March 9 and March 23 governorship election.
1. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi – (PDP) Enugu State.
2. David Umahi – (PDP) Ebonyi State
3. Inuwa Yahaya (APC) Gombe State
4. Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) Abia State
5. Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State
6. Seyi Makinde (PDP) Oyo State
7. Emmanuel Udom (PDP) Akwa Ibom State
8. Prof. Ben Ayade (PDP) Cross River
9. MaiMala Buni (APC) Yobe State
10. Babanide Sanwo-Olu (APC) Lagos State
11. Dapo Abiodun (APC) Ogun
12. Ifeanyi Okowa (PDP) Delta.
13. Babagana Zulum (APC) Borno
14. Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (APC) Kaduna)
15. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha (PDP) Imo
16. Mohammed Badaru (APC) Jigawa
17. Aminu Masari (APC) Katsina
18. Atiku Bagudu (APC) Kebbi
19. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (APC) Kwara
20. Abdullahi Sule (APC) Nasarawa
21. Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State.
22. Muktar Idris (APC) Zamfara
23. Darius Ishaku (PDP) Taraba24. Samuel Ortom (PDP) Benue
25: Abdullahi Umar Ganduje (APC) Kano
26: Aminu Tambuwal (PDP) Sokoto
27. Simon Lalong (APC) Plateau
States that were not affected by the 2019 governorship election include:
28. Ekiti (APC) John Fayemi
29. Bayelsa (PDP) Seriake Dickson
30. Kogi (APC) Yahaya Bello
31. Osun (sitting governor, Gboyega Oyetola and PDP’s Ademola Adeleke are still in court)
32: Ondo (APC) Rotimi Akeredolu
33. Edo (APC) Godwin Obaseki
34. Adamawa (undecided)
35. Rivers (undecided)
36. Bauchi (undecided)