Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU screening and registration requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management of the institution has released the screening and registration requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session.
AKSU Screening & Registration for New Students.
Please Note the following:
- You are expected to accept your Admission on Jamb CAPS via http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility../ – SEE › How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- You are expected to proceed and pay your acceptance fee within Two (2) weeks from the date of the release of the admission list.
- Then complete your Bio-data form online and get your access code for course registration and school fee payment.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES AND REGISTRATION OF COURSES TO PAY YOUR ACCEPTANCE FEE:
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng/.
- Click “Register Now”.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then Click “Bio Data”.
- Enter your Jamb Number and click “Verify”.
- Click “click to make payment link on the right side of the page’
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the bank. Please note, all payment is made through the e-transact platform.
BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data Form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
TO PAY SCHOOL FEES
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your jamb Registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel.
- On the dashboard, click payment to proceed. Select your level and semester and click “PAY”
- Select your payment platform “BANK OR ONLINE”
- If you choose “BANK” Print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment for school fees
- To register courses, confirm the courses you are to register from the department.
- Repeat step 11-12
- Then click “courses”.
- Select the level and semester.
- Then click load.
- Select your courses and click “Register”.
- Print your course form and then proceed to your department.
For further instructions: email:firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone:08155212097, 07032874388,08022269656, 07084304545,08167599191 , 08030555482.
All First Year students and those who deferred admission in the 2019/2020 session are directed to go to their Faculties for screening and registration with the following documents:
- Acceptance fee and school fee receipts
- Original and photocopies of the result(s) tendered for admission
- On-line computer print-out of O’Level Statements of Results (Note that Statements of Results from schools/institutions will not be accepted)
- 2019/2020 JAMB Admission Letter
- 2019/2020 JAMB Result slip
- Six (6) passport photographs
- All other credentials which were presented during the 2019/2020 Post-UTME screening exercise, viz:
- Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration/Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Reference letter from a person of good standing in the society
- Six (6) file jackets.
Faculty Officers are please directed to guide the new students properly to ensure compliance.
Please all first year students are to also note that, after the screening exercise at the faculty, the cleared students are to proceed to the department and get a list of courses for online registration at the ICT directorate.
N/B: Without Online Course registration your registration process is incomplete.