FUTA admission list is out — The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the the 2019/2020 academic session merit admission list.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) and also took part in the post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution released the merit admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FUTA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into FUTA various degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check FUTA Admission List.
- Go to FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: FUTA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your FUTA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTA admission list.