The Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has announced its recruitment for 2019 for both “Graduate Trainees” and “Experienced Hires.
NNPC recruitment for 2019 was announced in a statement on the firm’s Twitter handle.
It is official. We are hiring. pic.twitter.com/1PKZqJQxik
— NNPC Group (@NNPCgroup) March 12, 2019
NNPC Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainees
As earlier noted, the 2019 NNPC recruitment is available for “Graduate Trainees” and is meant for young people with little or no working experience.
“They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC,” the NNPC added in a statement.
“As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.”
NNPC Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainees Eligibility
So, these, below, are the academic qualification(s) for the NNPC recruitment 2019 for “Graduate Trainees:”
1. Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
3. HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
Disciplines For NNPC Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainee
SCIENCE: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
ENGINEERING: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
Graduate Trainee: Other Requirements
These are the other requirements for the NNPC recruitment 2019 for “Graduate Trainee:”
1. Every applicant must have graduated from an accredited university/polytechnic/onotechnic not earlier than in 2014.
2. As an applicant, you must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December 2018.
3. Also, every applicant must have done the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme at the time of this job application.
To apply, kindly visit the NNPC recruitment portal https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/job_desc.php?code=GT01 or visit here.
NNPC Recruitment 2019 For Experienced Hires
“These experienced professionals are being recruited into the Senior Officer/Supervisory or Managerial Cadres,” the NNPC added.
Experienced Hires Eligibility
These are the criteria for application as an experienced hire:
SENIOR OFFICER / SUPERVISORY CADRE MANAGERIAL CADRE
Applicants must have qualifications in relevant disciplines from any of the skill pools listed below:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
2. A Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division with a completed Master’s Degree
3. HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
Disciplines For Experienced Hires
Geosciences, Petroleum Engineering, Well Engineering; General Engineering, Operations Engineering; Health Safety and Environment; Supply Chain Management; Commercial Finance; Accounts; Audit; Taxation & Insurance; Human Resource Management; Information Technology; Public Affairs; Legal Medical; Security
NNPC Recruitment Experience Hire: Further Requirements
1. All applicant must have finished NYSC.
2. Every applicant must not be more than 34 and 37 years of age respectively as at 31st December, 2018.
3. Applicants must not be more than 45 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
Applicants must possess a minimum of 6 and 9 years’ relevant experience respectively.
4. Applicants must have at least 18 years’ relevant experience, with at least 3 – 5 years at Managerial/Leadership level in an Organisation of comparative size.
Application Portal For Experience Hires
This is where you should visit to apply as an experienced hire: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/experience_hire.php
That’s it! The NNPC recruitment 2019 application requirements or form for both graduate trainees and experienced hires. Good luck as you visit the NNPC recruitment portal!