The management of the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, is now selling forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. KolaDaisi University post UTME form is now available online. UTME and Direct entry candidates that wish to apply for KolaDaisi University (KDU) undergraduate programme admission should check below for more details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Note: All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
KDU Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates.
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required National Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line application form by visiting KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
KDU Admission Requirements for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates must have at least two A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In NCE or ND passes at the acceptable grades, Candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements for the intended programme.
KSU Post UTME Screening Centres & Schedule.
Kola Daisi University Admission screening schedule, kindly find the centre close to you and the screening dates…
- LAGOS CENTRE: Tuesday, August 27- Wednesday, August 28 2019; Wednesday, September 18- Thursday, 19, 2019; Wednesday, October 30 – Thursday, 31 October, 2019; Thursday November 14 – Friday 15 November, 2019
- OGBOMOSHO CENTRE: Tuesday August 27- Wednesday August 28, 2019.
- ABEOKUTA CENTRE: Tuesday August 27- Wednesday August 28, 2019.
- ILORIN CENTRE: Tuesday August 27- Wednesday August 28; Wednesday, September 18 – Thursday; September 19, Wednesday; October 30 – Thursday, 31 October, 2019; Thursday November 14 – Friday 15 November, 2019.
- ONDO CENTRE: Tuesday August 27- Wednesday August 28, 2019.
- IBADAN CENTRE: screening starts from Monday August 5 2019.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry.
1. For online application, forms can be completed only after the payment of N5000 application form
2. Payment can also be made at any of the University Bank Account
Account Name: KolaDaisi University, Ibadan
Account Number: 1771791077
Bank Name: Polaris Bank
Account Name: KolaDaisi University, Ibadan
Account Number: 5100267248
Bank Name: Heritage Bank
3. (i) Application forms can be downloaded for manual submission at the University Campus, Kilometer 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan
(ii) Candidates can also send scanned copies of their downloaded application forms with appropriate Bank teller to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All applicants are required to email both O’ Level and UTME results to email@example.com
5. Successful Candidates MUST bring along the downloaded application form and original copies of their O’ Level results for clearance at time of registration.
UTME Apply Here
DE Apply Here
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144